Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy Little Bee with a Purpose

Aaaah!! My first set on Zivity.com was FINALLY published today after two and half months of waiting. WTFrack? Only hours after being up, I have 17 votes. Not bad considering it's one of THE only sets that doesn't involve any nudity...and I'm damn proud of it. It's not that I have a problem with nudity. It's just not something I can do. Call me prude I guess. My goal is to bring sexy back to the way it used to be, when guys liked a little mystery. That's my purpose and my goal. My second set, as mentioned in my last post, is much sexier than the first. Dressed in my boyfriend's ginormous button down and a polka dot pair of boy shorts, I am posed as the devine temptress who is nothing short of mysterious. I can't wait for this set to be published.

I have three others in the making as well...let's just say one involves a camcorder, the other a deck of cards, and another strawberry syrup and whipped cream. Oooh la la...

I would highly recommend you join Zivity.com within the next month to see these sets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment