Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changing Gears



I don't really know what has gotten in to me lately but I'm feelin' sexy and it's coming out. At 25, I can say that I am finally fully aware of my body and quite comfy in it. I'm slowly letting this out; creating another set on Zivity.com with Tony (Ynot Photography), as well as shooting with two other photographers in nothing but skivvies. I knew I would eventually end up going down this path. But hey! What better time than summer when I'm nice and tan ;) The picture to the left was taken in a shoot I had in Baltimore with Jim Wrigley. I can't wait to shoot with him again!! Another new edition to my ever expanding portfolio is a wicked shoot with the amazing Sarah Beth Faison :) The shots are amazing and have a much more alternative look. I can't WAIT to revamp my port and really change gears. I'm down shifting...but I'm not slowing down.

In other news...Paul came across the tv series Battlestar Galactica. RIDICULOUS!! I don't know why but he has become hooked, like he typically does, and downloaded every show from day one. The funniest part about it is that they say the 'F Bomb' a lot. Even funnier... these are the edited versions so it comes out as Frack! WTFrack?? Frack me! Frack YOU! Funniest frack ever....I'm done. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment