Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Amazing

My modeling venture began early this year and has come farther than I could ever imagine. Only a few months into it, I began getting paid for shoots...and now I have photographers asking if they can fly me to places like New York City, Toronto and California. I can't wait to actually go to these amazingly awesome places!! I feel like I am in disbelief...but I apparently made a really good decision when I didn't get another job after getting laid off. At this point, I can almost say that I do have a real job...Modeling :)

In this huge process of moving to the beach, the thought of getting a 'real' job had crossed my mind. A job like that would take up my entire week, when I would typically be shooting. I guess I am in luck with where we are moving...In Norfolk, if you work at the right bar, you make an average of $400 a night!! I would realistically only have to work 2-3 nights a week and be making an amazing amount of money. This would also allow me to go back to school and finish out my degree in a year :) And then I'll be able to finally start my business and get the loan I need to do it right. Everything is finally panning out and life is beyond amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment