Saturday, August 22, 2009

The happiest place on Earth

They say that Disney Land is "The happiest place on earth." Obviously, they've never been in your arms.

The other night, as Paul and I were getting comfy in bed, we were talking about how the vacation was going. We were the only couple who didn't really get in a fight the whole week...I told him that I was glad to be there with him and he responded by asking, "But do you think we a happy together?" At first I thought maybe he wasn't sure if we were happy but then it became quite apparent that he was merely asking if I was happy. I told him that I couldn't be happier with how far we have come and I couldn't be more in love with him. He responded, "Good, I only wanted to know that you are happy."

This really made me think that maybe I don't show it enough and then he made it even more clear...Even though the other couples had a few arguments they are very touchy and lovey dovey. This has never been the way we do things but he was just making sure that I knew how much he loves me and that he doesn't love me any less.

Silly boy..I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment