Saturday, August 8, 2009

Does this make my butt look big? GOOD!


UGH!!! Nothing fits me anymore...even my itty bitty bikini I bought earlier this summer. I've been eating healthy and working out when I can and the results are amazing. Especially now that I am nearly half way through a 7-day complete cleanse. I can't believe how much of a difference I can see on the 3rd day :) I do worry that I am losing my butt so I have been skipping the elevator and taking the stairs(7 floors!!!) instead. I hear stair climbing works as a good butt lifter ;)

Paul and I got in a little tif earlier about money...AGAIN. This time was because I had to break it to him that I will probably be a little short on money for the move at the end of the month. He flipped strictly based on the fact that I haven't really been able to save anything and everything I do make gets spent and now I wanted to buy a bathing suit for our vacation. I had to explain to him that everything I do spend it on is necessary, even a bathing suit since all of mine are too big...it's not like I'm buying stuff I don't need (like I reallyyyy want to!). He ended up being understanding and let me buy the bathing suit :) And he's willing to cover what ever I can't afford for the move. When he returned from the gym...he found me on the balcony eating my yogurt, asked if I bought the bikini(of course I had!), smiled and kissed me. God, I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment