Monday, August 3, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Every once in a while I reinvent myself; changing the way way I dress, do my make up or even my hair style. You've gotta keep 'em on their toes, right? RIGHT!

So, it's about that time again and all I wanna do is go shopping to fill the gaps in my wardrobe and complete my new style. One problem...lack of money and boyfriend. They are linked so tightly right now that there's no way I could get away with spending the money I do have on anything right now. UGH! All because we are moving and going on vacation this month, money is super tight and he doesn't want me to go shopping. Doesn't he understand that a woman just isn't the same without retail therapy?! Apparently not. I bought two amazing pairs of shoes the other week since I was going to be in a fashion show...He was soo pissed but he got over it once he saw them. Lol

I had to go to the mall today to buy some new skivvies for some Zivity sets I am shooting tomorrow. He approved of that... but in my shopping excursion, I also found tons of things that I want to buy for myself. It took every fiber in body not to buy anything except what was needed for the photo shoot...FML

God, can you please fix this and give me a money tree??

No comments:

Post a Comment