Monday, August 3, 2009

The real me :)


If you are following this then you know me from my modeling portfolios spread over the internet...I was bored the other day waiting to go to the pool and had a photo shoot with myself ;) Lol

What a weekend!!! My set on Zivity.com is doing amazingly well and I'm feeling such an overwhelming sense of glory. Like I said in my previous post, it was a pretty conservative set compared to others on Zivity and I was kinda worried that it just wouldn't get the votes because of it. Apparently that isn't a problem!! People are LOVING it! YAY!!

Today I woke up and didn't realize it was Monday, the start to one of my busiest weeks yet. I still have to prepare for a HUGE shoot tomorrow down in VA Beach and I have a photographer who wants to meet with me today...Ugh! Don't get me wrong. I am absolutely thrilled with how far I have come with modeling and how nice it is to get paid on a regular basis . It's actually becoming a really good source of income. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment