Friday, July 17, 2009

Informal Introductions


Hello World!! Welcome to my blog! As you may have already seen, I am a day dreamer. This first blog will help you get to know a little bit about me :)

  • Ever since I was a little girl, I was unique.
  • I was the girl who just never quite fit in, but was friends with most.
  • I am always filling my time with something creative and fulfilling.
  • My favorite thing to do is just be in the sun...anywhere anytime.
  • My first animal was a fish. I continued on to get a dog when I was 4, rescuing another dog when I was 19, and my latest, an adorable little cat that I rescued from a shelter. You'll probably hear about her every once in a while :)
  • I have an amazing best friend, who is also my boyfriend. His name is Paul. You'll get very well acquainted with this name. lol
  • I've done marketing since I was 17 and it's definitely something I am passionate about and could do til the day I die.
  • I was laid off from my most recent marketing venture in March.
  • I turned down two job offers to instead start my own marketing business :)
  • Modeling has been another thing that has wondered my mind my whole life. This year I jumped in with both feet and now I am a regularly paid freelance model. YES!!
  • Three things that really frustrate me: Leather covered heels, not EVER having enough money, shopping for clothes or shoes(I can never find what I want).
  • Three qualities of people that really annoy me: Lack of confidence, competing with another person instead of yourself, being jealous of what someone else has. Ugh..just writing that annoyed me.
  • I've never traveled anywhere super cool...So, when I do, you DEFINITELY hear about it!
That's all for now! I'm spent talking about myself already...maybe blogging isn't for me after all. Just kidding! Stay tuned for more through the eyes of a day dreamer!!

3 comments:

  1. very nice first page of your blog,,, I just started mine in march of this year and it keeps me busy putting together entries every Morning before work but it is a lot of fun. Here is the address and when your drawing is done I'll do a featurette about you and the picture.
    http://johneaves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAA I have to laugh I worked on both Star Trek and GI joe,,, Don't have a lot of hope for GI Joe being very good though!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!!! I'm still going to stay excited either way...I'll have to be the judge ;)

    ReplyDelete