Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pretty Girls and Fashion Shows


One of my friends Jason Primrose, of Primrose Productions, is taking VA by storm with his killer fashion shows. They feature some of the most beautiful clothing and women that you can find locally in Richmond. Being his friend gives me the privilege of being one of those women and I love it. I was in my 4th show ever last night and it was by far the most fabulous! :) The clothing was by Cache and Karen Millen. I want every piece of clothing that was there . . . Stunning. The most exciting part is that this show was held in DC, making it Jason's first show ever outside of Richmond. It was an absolute hit!! My only hope is that he can continue holding shows up there, and has them more often. I don't have the height to be a runway model, so this is really my only way of doing something I love. Why can't I be 2 inches taller??

After the show, all of us made our own dance floor and drank the night away for free. This was an absolute blast but definitely had its repurcussions in morning. I had three shoots scheduled for today and ended up having to cancel the first one, which was paid. Then because I wasn't getting paid, I couldn't make it all the way to Baltimore and back to Richmond. This really sucked because they were all killer shoots. Luckily all of the photographers were more than understanding and will all be rescheduled for the next two weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment