Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Rythm of Love

We have somehow fallen into a simple rhythm...

I cook...he cleans...and he thanks me in between :)

We're certainly nowhere near perfect. We have our arguments; stupid ones usually. Today we fought over money, how typical. Although we have our conflicts, I still have no complaints. He has never failed to apologize first, even though it may be when I am in the wrong. I love this man with all my heart and know that he feels the same. I like to think that I am a person of simplicity, yet I know I am not easy to put up with. He handles me with rigid care if that makes any sense; not babying me like the princess I've never been, but instead pushing me undetectably in the right direction; always ending with, "I love you." It works.

It has been over two years since I met Paul and he is still my one and only...and I am his.

If only he knew...I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment