Tuesday, September 29, 2009

::yawn::

Good morning, America! I don't know if it's just me (and I highly doubt it is) but every morning...no matter what I NEED to get done, I find myself lunging for the laptop and cellphone. Checking emails and other more trivial things seems to be at the top of my list these days, rather than tending to more biologically urgent things. I find it helps me to wake up and get ready for the day.

With that being said, my Mom is visiting me today!!! I'm praying that she may be able to help me finish unpack finally. All I have left to do is fold clothes. Problem is, I hate folding and it's two ginormous boxes that are overstuffed with clothes that need to be folded. I hang all of my nicer things now, including t-shirts, since I have an abundance of hanging space. Unfortunately, there are certain things that just can't be hung. For instance, a zip up hoodie; I suppose I could hang those...they dont really fold well after all. Anywho, this is the only task that I haven't been able to motivate myself to do yet. Otherwise, my new whiteboard is working quite well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment