Sunday, September 20, 2009

The New Me..

Ok...So I think it all started with the big move. I feel completely different. My style, my attitude, my love for Paul, EVERYthing is different. It's like I had just found one more piece to this ginormous puzzle. On the 5th of this month, we moved!! The lady that was barely scraping by in the place that we wanted finally gave up and left. We were so stoked that let's just say...She moved out by 9pm Saturday night and we started to unload at 9pm Saturday morning. Immediately one of our neighbors popped his head out and gave a much needed helping hand.
Our living room was the main room we have spent money on. We designed the entertainment center at Ikea...I love that store! The couch is JUST the one I wanted and is absolutely perfect for the space :D I'm planning on painting one of the walls a medium brown to match one of the pillows.
The picture to the left of the bride and groom cracks me up. Paul brought this to the cart our first grocery shopping trip . It is now one of the decorations in the foyer..with the groom running out the door. Hilarious!
This last picture is behind the scenes of a fashion show for Mecedes Fashion Week in NYC. I was lucky enough to be one of the models in the show. OMG...when I first arrived the only thing I could think of was "I do NOT belong here!" All of the models were stunning and tall to boot. Me, only being 5'6 was one of the shortest models chosen for the event. At the end of the evening, I was told by Jeremy, the guy who did my hair, that I was apparently voted the most popular and model with the best hair. I was stunned! I met TONS of amazing people and openned soo many doors...I can't wait to see what happens in the next few months!!

My trip to New York was absolutely amazing. One of my best friends, Scott, was there at the same time and we made the trip unforgettable. I arrived Saturday night and he picked me up from the airport. Immediately, the party began. The next day we walked over 300 blocks on top of riding the subway all over. We experienced more than the typical tourist could possibly dream of in one day. AMAZING! My last night in town was spent at the fashion show and the after party was a one of the most exclusive clubs in New York. Let's just say Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, and Jessica Alba were there...Sooo much fun! My Aunt made it up to see me in the show and we ended up flying back together. Now we are looking into renting a small studio in downtown so that we have a place to stay part time. I would be beyond thrilled!!

So all this being said...my look on life and everything else has changed in a way. I've hit an all time high and I'm going anywhere but down from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment