Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Solutions

I pondered and pondered my total lackadaisical attitude today and came up with a solution. WRITE IT ALL DOWN...So now I have a looong list of short term and long term things to do. I ran out of receipt paper before I could even come close to finishing the list...I'll finish it tonight before bed.

Damn..there's another one! Stop procrastinating!!!!

Once I complete the list (TONIGHT), I purchased a white board so that I can have it all written out where I will see it every morning. I'll have no choice if all of these things are staring me right in the face.

That is merely a temporary fix though. One of the items on my list is to rekindle my creative flame that used to drive me years ago. So, I'll be creating a collage of pictures and words that will be much more attractive rather than a stupid white board. ICK!

Problem solved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment