Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Help for Me; Help for You

I came across this 6 tips for self motivation and felt it necessary to share...

1. Have a cause.

A life without cause is a life without effect.
Unknown

2. Have a dream. A big dream.

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.
Karen Ravn

3. Be hungry.

Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
Les Brown

4. Run your own race.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
Mikhail Baryshnikov

5. Take one more step.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

6. Let go of the past.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Above all others you begin with this:

People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.
Andrew Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment