Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just the thing I needed...



Yesterday I had my first photo shoot in a while. The shoot was a test shoot for a small jewelry company in Richmond and was soo much fun. Miguel, the photographer, was so knowledgeable about how to model jewelry so I really learned a lot. I can't wait to shoot with the actually company!! The image above was his favorite out of everything we shot. This is straight out of the camera and I think it's just stunning :) This image doesn't really show what he taught me but we still love it!

I really needed this shoot to kick my butt back in gear. Miguel and I had been talking for months to try to set something up. Unfortunately, I found myself in a super lazy state and just couldn't commit to any shoots in September. Now I'm totally ready to start shooting again.

I have another shoot tonight in downtown Norfolk. It's a group shoot so this should be cool! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment