Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm sick of the norm...



Sometimes I wish I were deaf so I could not hear the stupidity that comes from some people's lips. But if I were def I would miss out on on the beautiful sounds of this world, and the intelligent words that so few people speak. It's sad, really, to think that a person thinks it's just that funny or makes them look that much cooler. This world, or my world rather, is filled with immaturity and boring people that just make me want to slap myself. I want to slap myself just for being around them. Where are all the brilliant people that bring wonderful light to the world? Where are the curious and ambitious people like me, that just don't quite fit the norm? I want more out of life than the boring conversations that are seeming to surround me these days.

I am not one of them. I am not one of you.

But if that's all you see, then you don't see me. You can't see me.


Of course, I am not speaking of my friends here. I love my friends and I couldn't ask for better ones. This really just talks about the other people in my life right now...I'm really not sure if Norfolk/VA Beach is for me, or for Paul even.

No comments:

Post a Comment