Monday, November 23, 2009

Beauty & Riches

What a lovely Sunday I just had...I had a photo shoot at the Betsey Johnson Garden in Georgetown and oh my, I need to be rich. My first Betsey Johnson item I ever owned was a gift from my Aunt in high school. That was the day I fell in love with her store :) Anyone who has ever been shopping with me knows that I have a problem. I walk into a store and my eyes glimmer and my mouth drools for all of the luscious fabrics and colors. I'll be quite honest, I come from a long line of shopaholics. My grandmother had a personal shopper, my Aunt is a high end brand whore, my Mother likes anything that sparkles, and my 4year old cousin has known the difference between cotton and cashmere since she was born. I need these fabulous finds in my life...I need to be rich. Oh, what I could do with those purple metallic leopard leggings, or that awesomely fabulous striped cardigan with the skull on the back. Georgetown is the bane of my shopping existence. I just can't wait until I have the money to buy all of the things I could ever want. Is that horribly materialistic??

Here are a couple pictures from the shoot :)



1 comment: